We have various programs to offer. From “Elegant Leadership” for top executives, to “JUMP” for high potential middle managers and to “All or… All” for young working women. Each program will be tailored to your specific needs. To assess those, we offer a 30 min consultation for free.
Being a Leader means creating a future that will be better than it could have been.
A good leader creates something out of nothing, and the results are significant.
And the leader matters: without his or her contribution, results would not have been nearly as impressive.
Our program is focused on 4 key elements of Leadership:
We will help you to:
1. Clearly define your mission, vision, goals, key initiatives, key relationships, and opportunities for continued development.
2. Refrain from negative reactions towards anything and focus only on what can have a productive outcome.
3. Take care of your needs. Leaders have enough on their minds at work without having to focus on personal problems.
4. Develop elegant business strategy – determining what your organization should do best, in terms that matter to your customers and make your organization unique in the marketplace.
5. Communicate simply and powerfully so that people believe in you and what you say.
6. Engage your people – this is the only way to get the best out of every person that works in your team.
7. Successfully influence others. Leaders succeed by influencing others to think, speak, and act differently. They do this in a way that simultaneously gets results and maintains relationships, without manipulating.
8. Elegant leadership from below. Most leaders report to somebody, whether another executive, the CEO, a board member, an investor, or customers. How to manage them?
9. Move things forward. Ultimately, leaders get results by moving things forward. Even when it seems that there is no way to do so.
10. Build the future that you want for yourself.
Program for high potential middle management ready to move to the next stage of career development
“The first myth of management is that it exists. The second myth of management is that success equals skill.”
– Robert Heller
It is very clear to almost every successful beginner what needs to be done to shine in a Corporate world and gain first sings of reward and recognition. The youngster has to be smart, fast, loyal, work hard and be a good team player. It’s important to ask for additional responsibilities and appreciate constructive feedback. Any feedback, even the one that is not necessarily nice. Business results are important too, but much less compared to listed above. Because business results may vary due to market situation, bad launch or poor strategy. And the young manager has very limited influence on that. So the first few years of career growth really depend on the person. And here it is… Starting at the very bottom level of the organization, the young star grows fast, assumes more and more responsibilities, learns how to manage people and becomes self-confident. If everything goes well, then in 7-10 years our young high potential becomes a department head or something like that.
And then it suddenly stops. Because all that has been learned is not anymore enough to get to the next level, i.e. become the member of Company leadership team or Executive Committee member or … (different Companies have different names). WHY?
Our program “JUMP” will help you to find an answer to this question and make that very right move that will bring you to the desired result.
Is this you?
You finished a university a few years ago. You are smart, fast and capable to solve problems. Voila… You have a good job at a great Company. You spend long hours in the office and have lots of interesting projects that keep you busy and give that great feeling of fulfillment. Your colleagues like to work with you and your boss frequently tells you that your achievements are really appreciated and that there is a big future for you. You feel happy.
Of course, work is not 100% of your life. On week-ends you spend time with friends talking, dancing, travelling and having great fun. Life is just great! And then… you meet HIM. HE is most probably also young bright professional who works hard, is interesting to talk to and you certainly enjoy your time together. Time flies! After a while… HE proposes. This is very new to you, exciting and … scary. Family? Kids maybe? But how about my job? Will I have time and capacity to combine it all?
The answer is YES, YOU WILL.
We will help you to find the answers to many questions, will share the experiences and secrets of balancing all dimensions of life at the same time.
“Rhetoric is the art of finding all possible persuading arguments on every subject» Aristotle
Art of public speaking – rhetoric – came to life in ancient times however nowadays it is becoming more and more relevant.
This program is designed for people who have to frequently speak in front of the audience, makes presentations or participates in conferences.
The program will help you to find the answers to such questions as WHAT to say? HOW to say? WHEN and FOR WHOM to say?
You will learn:
- How to plan your public speech
- How to hold the attention of the audience
- How to make contact and work with a difficult audience
- How to use non-verbal communication methods
- How to improvise
- How to overcome your own fear of the public
- Art of story telling